Critères d'inclusion : - women
- Aged 18 years and over,
- With an invasive breast cancer diagnosed by cytology or histology,
-Tumors cT0 to cT3, CN0-3
- No clinical evidence of metastasis at the time of inclusion,
- Untreated including scored for breast cancer surgery in progress,
- Patient receiving a social security system,
- Patient mastering the French language,
- Free and informed consent for additional biological samples, different questionnaires and collecting information on resource usage.
Critères de non-inclusion : - Metastatic breast cancer,
- Local recurrence of breast cancer,
- History of cancer within 5 years prior to entry into the trial other than basal cell skin or carcinoma in situ of the cervix,
- Already received treatment for breast cancer ongoing
- Blood transfusion performed for less than six months,
- Persons deprived of liberty or under supervision (including guardianship).