Critères d'inclusion : - Histologically confirmed diagnosis of prostate cancer.
- Documented evidence of metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
- Subjects must have progressed on prior new hormonal agent (e.g. abiraterone acetate and/or enzalutamide) for the treatment of mCRPC.
- Ongoing therapy with LHRH analog or bilateral orchiectomy.
- Radiographic progression at study entry while on androgen deprivation therapy (or after bilateral orchiectomy).
- Qualifying HRR mutation in tumor tissue.
Critères de non-inclusion : - Any previous treatment with PARP inhibitor, including olaparib.
- Subjects who have any previous treatment with DNA-damaging cytotoxic chemotherapy (prior taxane chemotherapy allowed).
- Other malignancy (including MDS and MGUS) within the last 5 years except: adequately treated non-melanoma skin cancer or other solid tumors curatively treated with no evidence of disease for ≥5 years.
- Subjects with known brain metastases.